SET UP FOR FUTURES PLATFORM
Change contract months
1. Left click on the "Orders" tab located on the Main Menu bar across the top of your software
2. Scroll down until "Commodity Preferences" is highlighted and left click
3. In the "Selected" contracts box (right side of the window) highlight the contract for which you wish to change the front month
4. Then left click on the "+1 Period" button. You should see that the selected month now is the front month
5. Left click on "OK" and repeat the previous steps for each contract you wish to update
6. To change multiple contracts at one time, hold down on the "Ctrl" button on your keyboard and select the contracts for which you wish to change the front month
Remove a quote from the quote window
1. Highlight (left click with your mouse) on the old symbol in the Quote box
2. Once the symbol is highlighted, right click and select "Remove Market"
Add a quote to the quote window
1. Right click anywhere in the Quote window and select "Add Market"
2. Under the "Open E Cry Market Title", select the desired symbol and select OK
3. Repeat the previous steps for each contract you wish to update
Turn on and off order alerts
1. Go to "Orders" in the menu bar and highlight "Alerts"
2. Uncheck each alert as desired and you will no longer see the alert boxes
Change order tickets
1. Go to orders in the menu bar and select the desired order ticket
2. Or use the left & right arrow located at the top right hand corner of the displayed order ticket
Show canceled and rejected orders
1. To enable this function: Go to "Orders" in the menu bar and check the "Show Cancelled Orders" or "Show Rejected Orders" options
2. To disable this function: Go to "Orders" in the menu bar and uncheck the "Show Cancelled Orders" or "Show Rejected Orders" options
1. Tickets will always revert to these setting when logging into the software or when the trader clears an order
2. Go to "Orders" in the menu bar and select "Order Defaults"
3. Enter in the default settings you would like and select OK
1. Live broker chat is built right into Open E Cry, located at the bottom right hand corner of the software
2. Click on the Brokers name that you wish to send your message
3. Type a message in the field to the left of the submit button
4. Then click on Submit